Parents and guardians :
- Parents and guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing discipline and regularity at home. If parents do not insist on regular attendance and home study the results in the examination are sure to be disappointing.
- Parents are requested to meet the principal at least once in a term to enquire about the conduct, progress and attendance of their children.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to walk on the school corridors during class hours.
- Parents are requested to meet the class teachers only between 2.30pm and 3.15pm and not during class hours.
- We look forward to your fullest co-operation.
|Evershine High School
#7, Mangala Layout,
18th Cross, Oil Mill Road,