|The school admits students into Classes Nursery to X. The Admission process begins from April. All students seeking admission to various classes are required to get their names registered for admission. Admissions are done on the basis of an interview and entrance examination. The new session starts from the first week of June ends on the 31st of April.|
REQUIREMENTS OF ADMISSION :
- The school is opened to all classes of pupils. Pupils are not admitted unless they have the required age for the class into which the admission is wanted.
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced to the headmistress in person by one who will be responsible for their conduct and duties as a pupil.
- No pupil shall be admitted except on an application in the prescribed form showing date of birth, etc, signed by parent / guardian.
- Parent and guardian shall make sure of the date of birth of their children before they are recorded in the school register. The date of birth and other information, once entered in the school record cannot be altered without the permission of the director of public instruction.
- The transfer certificate must be produced by pupils coming from other recognized schools.
- Fees will be accepted from 9am to 12 noon only.
- Fees should be paid by 15th of every month
- Books, note books, stationary, uniform are available in the school office on payment.
|Evershine High School
#7, Mangala Layout,
18th Cross, Oil Mill Road,